eClerk (Chandigarh) Visiting MAC
for the Graduates and PostGraduates of Any Previous Batch and Post Graduation Final Year Students for Immediate Joining.
Greetings of the Day
With the objective and wish to provide the Pass outs an opportunity to demonstrate their skills, Maharaja Agrasen Mahavidyalaya Jagadhri extends its warm and cordial invitation to the Graduates and PostGraduates of Your Esteemed College/Institute to Participate in the Campus Placement Drive by eClerk in the College Campus.
For Registration Click on the Following Link
Click here for fill online form
Looking forward for your presence on:
Date: 14th November 2019
Maharaja Agrasen Mahavidyalaya, Jagadhri
We hope your participation will make this endeavour a great success and a beginning of a new and never ending Relationship. We look forward to receiving your confirmation.
With kind regards,
For more information contact:
Gourav Bareja (Convener, Placement Cell) - 94682-25295
E-Mail : email@example.com
Maharaja Agrasen Mahavidyalaya, Jagadhri(YNR)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org,
DESCRIPTION Customer Operations-Analyst
eClerx is a leading knowledge/business process outsourcing (KPO/BPO) company providing back office operations support and Voice/Chat/Quality support .eClerx Customer Operations vertical specializes in providing operational expertise and process excellence throughout the customer journey. We are leaders in quality monitoring, digital care services, and advanced technical support operations.We create solutions and services, utilizing a blend of technology and domain knowledge that support our clients’ evolving needs. We are currently hiring for positions in Quality, Voice and Chat processes where we provide customer service and technical support.
Designation: Junior Analyst/Analyst
· Resolve customer queries and complaints.
· Troubleshooting of technical issues related to customer’s services.
· Assist the customers on queries regarding their Products and Services via CHAT or voice.
· Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
· Ensure that appropriate steps were taken to resolve customers problems and providing feedback accordingly.
· Conduct quality monitoring on voice calls and chats.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Any under graduate Fresher/Graduate& Post – Graduate Appearing Fresher are eligible.
· Any experience up to 4 years are also eligible.
· Flexible to work in Night Shifts / 24*7.
· Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills .
· Should have good command over English Grammar and Fluency in English .
CTC Slab: Rs. 2 Lacs to Rs. 2.50 Lacs + Night Shift allowance
Other Benefits:Free Medical Insurance, Free Cab for Junior Analysts and Subsidized cabs for Analysts (Home pick & Drop)
Please carry following documents for Interview: